Friday, October 16, 2009

Guyliner and Manscara? Really?!?!?

WTF?!?!?!?! I cannot believe that it has come to this. Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe in my cro-magnon sensibility i am jumping to conclusions about something that may just be a passing fad that happens to be popular with a certain kind of guy. Emo? Okay I guess I understand; Rocker? Okay, well even Billy Jo of Green Day and Brett Michaels of Poison wore it. Then again so did KISS, Alice Cooper and Ozzie Osborne, but those guys were also generally considered nucking futs! I spent a lot of time ranting on why Men don't need to wear skinny jeans, and I'm almost apalled that I have to even write about why men should not wear makeup. Makeup! The quintessential woman's accessory. Jonny Depp is cool as Jack Sparrow, but when he's hamming it up on his private island or indulging fans and press at publicity junkets, he's not wearing eyeliner, or mascera. Many women already complain that men have better eyelashes than they do, so why exsacerbate the issue by clumping on makeup? Bottom line, it's just not a good idea. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment